Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: This is just not right!...bwahahahahahaaa

  1. #11
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    I would trade places with you in a heartbeat. It's positively pouring her in Oregon. We are literally getting drenched; the path to my door is now a river. It's supposed to be like this for as far as they can forcast right now. No White Christmas for us. [img]frown.gif[/img] So be grateful for 80 degrees, you could have this!

    ~Dee
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would love to have that! Rain here means snow in the mountains! Shall we trade places???

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For everyone who says they want to come South, just remember we get triple digits in the summer. And while you can always wear another sweatshirt in the winter, you can only take off so much clothing before you are taken away by boys in blue.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is 32 here and I am freezing!I want a White Christmas!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh man... prasn, you are welcome to bring your girls here. It's so blasted cold, I don't even want to know the actual temperature. (You can be sure it's below 15-- the high today was 24.) There are 18" of snow on the ground.

    But in the summer, we have temps in the 80-90s and two blocks away, the most beautiful, blue lake on the planet, 125 miles wide. I guess snow and freezing is the trade-off for great summers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •